Form Builder


Report an Issue

Report your concerns or problems to us.

We monitor submissions to this form during regular business hours.

If you can't address the problem using this form, use the following contact information:

  • For recycling collection matters, please call 705-742-3139.
  • To contact Public Works or to report a sewer backup call 705-745-1386. This phone line is answered 24/7. 
  • To report a watermain break, power outage and other electrical issues call Peterborough Utilities Group at 705-748-9300.
  • For social and housing assistance call 705-748-8830.
  • If you have been involved in an accident with a City vehicle, suffered personal injury, property damage, or sustained damage caused by City construction you will need to make a claim.
  • For all other concerns contact 705-742-7777 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).

Any personal information we collect is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001. Personal information is collected in compliance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.



Allowed extensions pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, jpg, jpeg, gif, png, tif

Reported by